lovelymama
~~Here the secret of "Home sweet Home"~~

My name is danish n I would like to share the story wif all of you... I have a house. Not so big n not so small but just nice 4 me n my lovely mama n ayah. (hope I will have a new sibling as soon okeh....) Tis is me.. I really like to take a picture n smiling when mama ready wif her camera.. heheh.. sweet right!





This is my favorite space in my house.. I'm hiding myself frm mama.. coz mama always 'cubit' n marah ble saya suke sepahkan rumah.. heheh..

n this is my house.. mama very particular bout housekeeping.. grrrr... boringnyeee.. asik kena kemas jeee.. tapi apa pun mama still the best!! heheheh.. nk tgk.. silakan..













































1 Response
  1. comelnyer anak ko ni... sedap peluk ni... umah ko lawanyer...


Post a Comment